ComeOn Casino has been around since 2009 and offers a range of online casino games without having to download any software.
They boast fast cashouts and a single wallet system, live support available 24 hours day and a huge selection of games to choose from – the biggest being the online slots section.
One of the most popular section of ComeOn Casino is the live casino section where you can play an Impressive range of live casino games with a real life dealer. Enter the live casino room you want and you’ll be greeted by your host. Sit back, relax and play from the comfort of your own home.
The great thing about ComeOn Casino is that the live casino rooms don’t only feature classy looking women, you also get the choice to play against handsome fellas – if you’re a lady of course.
Welcome Offer – £25 Bonus & 10 Starburst Spins
When you register at ComeOn Casino as a new player, there is a casino welcome bonus of 100% up to £25 on your first deposit. Basically, the amount you deposit into your account up to £25 will be matched by the casino.
- The minimum deposit required for this offer is £10. Maximum welcome bonus on offer is £25.
- You must turn over your deposit and the bonus a total of 35x before being able to withdraw.
- 10 Spins for Starburst slot game, cash winnings.
- If you make a deposit via Skrill, Neteller, PaysafeCard, WebMoney or Ukash – you won’t be able to qualify for the welcome bonus.
New players, fear not – the registration process is easy and takes literally a few minutes. No need to go back and fore confirming your email address before you can get started, just complete the process and you can get playing the games instantly.
As the point of registration, you have the option to deposit into your account, but if you want to look around you just dismiss the offer until a later point. Then, at any time you can head back to your account and make your deposit, making sure to accept any bonuses on offer before making that deposit.
Regular ComeOn Casino Promotions
As you play your favourite games at ComeOn Casino, you will earn ComeOn Points. As your points balance grows you can head to the ComeOn Shop and exchange your points for bonuses and casino spins.
A 20% reload bonus will cost you 25,000 points, a £100 casino bonus is 575,000 points and various spins cost different amounts of points – all of which are clearly displayed within the shop.
To earn points, you can do the following:
- (1) log into the casino on a daily basis to earn 25 points.
- (2) Verify your mobile number to get an additional 500 points.
- (3) Verify your email address and you’ll receive a further 100 points.
- (4) When you send in ID paper to confirm your identity, you will receive 1,000 points for each document submitted.
- (5) Make a deposit to get some points – a £10 deposit is equivalent to 50 points.
- (6) Make your first withdrawal to get 1,000 points.
- (7) Receive points as you play your favourite games on the site.
When you head to the ComeOn! Points shop, you can see the current availability of bonuses and casino spins stacked on shelves on your screen. To the right of this is an update bar that shows you what other players have just bought.
You can view your active bonuses and available bonuses as well as links to customer support in your account section.
Software & Platform
You’ll find various games clearly displayed from the following software providers;
- Evolution – 8 titles to play
- Microgaming – 172 gaming titles
- NetEnt – 120 games to play
- Play’N Go – 63 games on offer
- Playtech – 75 titles to choose from
- Yggdrasil Gaming – 16 titles on offer
- WMS – 11 games to play
There are no downloads offered as this is a flash-based online casino – this means games load up instantly in any browser you use. You can access a range of games via mobile or tablet due to HTML5 capability.
The lobby is probably where you will spend the majority of your time, due to the vast selection of games on offer. To spend as least time there as possible and more time playing your favourite games, it’s a good idea to use to categories and filtering options to head to the games you want to play.
There’s also a search box which allows you to type in the title of the game you’re looking for.
The lobby has various sections, when you click into a section you will be shown a list of games. You’ll have to click that section again to deselect it before selecting another, or the two sections will combine. Use the following sections to separate the available games;
- Live casino – take to the tables with 7 live casino games with dealers being beamed from the heart of Malta.
- Blackjack – indulge in 6 different versions of this popular card game.
- Roulette – spin the wheel and take your chances in 12 varieties of roulette.
- Table games – you have the choice of 6 different table games from Oasis Poker to Punto Banco.
- Slot Machines – there are 22 different slot machine titles, titles on offer include Jackpot 6,000, Twin Spin and Retro Reels Diamond Glitz.
- Video Slots section is by far the biggest section, offering a staggering 361 slot titles. Play games such has Blood Suckers, South Park, Jack and the Beanstalk and Immortal Romance.
- Video poker – you’re offered 12 games in this section, including Coliseum Poker with a progressive jackpot. Joker Wild and All American Double Up.
- Special games – this section houses one game only which is Keno. The game is fast and fun and features a progressive jackpot.
- Jackpots – play to win hundreds of thousands of pounds – even millions of pounds in the 11 different jackpot titles. Mega Moolah Isis was currently sitting pretty at just over £7m at the time of my review. Don’t worry if it’s won – because it always creeps back up to the multiple-million-pound mark.
You can test drive the games in fun play mode – just remember to switch back to real funds to play for real, in order to keep any winnings you may accumulate.
ComeOn Casino have a casino app that allows you to take the casino out with you in your pocket. The app can be downloaded on all Apple and Android devices, just head to the app store on your device and start the free downloading process.
There’s also the option to play at ComeOn Casino via the browser on your mobile or tablet – which requires no downloads whatsoever, just head to the site on your browser and the site will load up instantly.
Arriving at the mobile site, you will automatically see the home page, use the filtering options at the top of the screen to get to the casino offerings. The top of the page is where you log in or register and beneath this are the games you can play. Click into the different gaming section to view the full catalogue of games here at ComeOn Casino.
It doesn’t matter how you access the mobile version of ComeOn Casino, you will be able to take part in the various promotions, collect points and exchange them in the ComeOn! Points Shop.
Deposits can be done via:
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Bank Transfer
You can deposit a minimum of £10 into your account and the maximum is set by your card issuer. You can set a daily deposit limit in your account if you wish.
Minimum withdrawal amount is £20 and the maximum is £4,000 in a single transaction. Withdrawals can take up to 5 working days, depending on the payment method you used to withdraw to.
About ComeOn Casino
ComeOn Casino is owned by Co-Gaming Limited Casinos, which is based in Malta and provides top quality online gambling products to customers around the world. The company owns 4 other online casino brands, two of which accept UK players and two don’t.
Co-Gaming Limited Casinos specialise in poker, live casino games, standard casino games and sports.
License & Contact Details
The UK Gambling Commission have issued ComeOn Casino with a gaming license, which is: 039286-R-319338-002. The are also licensed by the Maltese Lotteries & Gaming Authority.
- Co-Gaming Ltd, Forth Mansions, Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Ta’ Xbiex Sea Front, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1027, Malta
Customer support options
There’s a team of customer support agents waiting to help you, if you require any assistance on ComeOn Casino – you can get help via;
- Live chat – between the hours of 9am to 9pm you can type in your query to get started.
- Email – get a reply within the hours of 8am to 9.30pm daily when you use the online contact form provided.